Thursday, July 24, 2014

2014 Beach Reads


I'm heading to the beach this Friday, which means that a huge bag full of books is coming with me! I am beyond excited for my upcoming week on the beach because I get to read all day long, soaking up the sun and working on my tan. I thought I'd share with you guys the books that I'm super excited to dig into, so here they are…

Outlander by Diana Gabaldon 
If I Stay by Gayle Forman
All Lined Up by Cora Carmack
Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
Sweet Thing by Renee Carlino
Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
Ten Tiny Breaths by KA Tucker
Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira

I am so excited for this pile of books! I have been dying to read some of these for forever, so I am determined to get to them over the next week. Have any of you read any of these? What would you recommend I read first? I'm going to read If I Stay in the car, but after that it's up in the air! So I would love some advice as to what I absolutely have to get to first. Friday can't come soon enough!

6 comments:

  1. Maybe Someday is just plain amazingsauce! And then I would recommend reading Love Letters to the Dead after that :D
    Rosie Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. You picked some good books to take with you! Love Letters to the Dead is pretty good and I need to read If I Stay before the movie comes out. I hope Museum of Intangible Things is good-- I love that author. I haven't made it to the beach at all this summer, but it's still on my list. I will sit in the sun and read at least once!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I Stay is FAB! You will need tissues though. I so want to read Sweet Thing heard nothing but good things. Hope you have a fun and relaxing time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great list of books!! I would suggest Ten Tiny Breaths even though I haven't read it yet because everyone who has seems to love it. Also because the pot sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun! Looks like you'll be busy with some awesome reads!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't ever read in the sunlight >_< So bringing books to the beach just isn't an option for me unless it's a cloudy day. But I hope you love your books!! I recognize some of them so I think it'll be great for you. :)

    Happy reading!

    Amelia | The Authoress

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...