Monday, July 28, 2014

Weekly Roundup [7/22-7/28]


Greetings from the beach! We packed up our car and headed out on Friday for our long awaited summer vacation. To a book blogger, a 12 hour carried only means one thing: lots and lots of reading time. I finished up three books, one of which was over 600 pages. I'd say it was a very successful drive. Since then, I've been laying on the beach, working on my tan, and reading some pretty amazing books. If you follow me on Instagram, then you know I'm obsessed with taking pictures of the beach and the books that I'm reading on the beach. What can I say? I'm having a fabulous time and vacation has just started! I can't wait to spend the rest of the week in reader's heaven! 

Book Reviews
Undeniable by Shannon Richard
The Year of Chasing Dreams by Lurlene McDaniel

Memes

Miscellaneous

1 comment:

  1. Nice! Gotta love the reading time on the way to start a nice vacation! Enjoy!


    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...