This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!
This Week's Topic: Top Ten Most Intimidating Books
Hmmm there are actually a lot of books that I'm scared to read because of all of the hype surrounding them. There have been countless times where I've read a book with super high expectations because of all of the rave reviews out there, and I end up being like, "That's it?" So here are some books that I haven't gotten to yet and would absolutely love to read, I'm just afraid I'm not going to love them as much as I expect to.
1. Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
2. A Game of Thrones by George RR Martin
3. Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy
4. Wicked by Gregory Maguire
5. The Hobbit by JRR Tolkein
6. Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov
7. Moby-Dick by Herman Melville
8. Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens
9. Looking For Alaska by John Green
10. The Casual Vacancy by JK Rowling