Friday, July 19, 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge Day 12


Day 12: How do you fight blogger fatigue?

Honestly, I don't really get blogger fatigue. Seriously, I'm on all the time. 


What really helps is reading a book that's really good. When I read a book I have strong feelings about, I am really eager to sit down and write a review about it. Also, making sure I stay on top of posts helps me feel organized and not overwhelmed at all. It's always about the joy of reading for me and I could never imagine reading being not joyful. So yeah, that's my answer :)

4 comments:

  1. I don't normally get blogging fatigue either! But I do get in reading slumps all the time. I kind of feel like they're just as bad.

    Book Blog Challenge #12

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still too new to experience blogger fatigue, but I can't imagine getting tired of it! I'm more concerned that my blogging will be affected when I become too consumed with real life responsibilities. Fun Fact: I'm also a college English student (but I'm English BA, not licensure) and I have a yellow lab, named Duke! New follower on bloglovin'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica I feel like that's really the main point, to stay organised so your not overwhelmed. However, whilst I know this I'm not necessarily good at it LOL

    Day 11 & 12 Book Blogger Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get reviewing slumps (mostly with awesome novels) where I just can't figure out how to put words to paper to describe how much I liked a book...and then a week goes by with no review and I've forgotten almost everything about it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...