Wednesday, July 17, 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge Day 10


Day 10: How do you choose what book to read next?
Oh my gosh, I am the worst when it comes to picking what to read next. I have SO many books in my TBR pile, including review books, library books, and books I own that have been sitting on my shelf forever. Normally, I try to alternate between review books and books from the library/books I own. So if I just finished reading a book that was for review, I'll pick up a book that I have from the library or one that's sitting on my shelf. How to choose among those is really difficult, but I normally look at the pile and see what I'm dying to read first. Haha, but it normally takes awhile staring at them to choose...


Once I have my new book picked out, I'm ready to dig in and have a good time :)

2 comments:

  1. haha I know what you meant! It's always so hard to decide on my next book, unless I was reading a series, then that's easy haha. I'm also a really big mood reader so I might change between YA and romance all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quick fixes never last. We want you to commit to this program for 90 days. That said, most people feel greater and more consistent energy and a loss of carb cravings in 4 to 7 days. This means that exercise will become easier and more enjoyable, and THAT is the secret click here 90 day challenge

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...