This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!
This Week's Topic: Top Ten Favorite Book Beginning/Endings
Well, since I don't really want to ruin any of these books for those of you who haven't read them yet, I'll just list the books and not go into the details. But these are the ones that have definitely stuck out in my mind as having awesome/cliffhanging/surprising beginnings or endings.
1. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by JK Rowling
2. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
3. Bridget Jones's Diary by Helen Fiedling
4. The Hobbit by JRR Tolkein
5. The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
6. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling
7. Just One Day by Gayle Forman
8. Opal by Jennifer L Armentrout
9. The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde
10. A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks