Saturday, July 20, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (59)


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what they got throughout the week!

For Review

Only one book in the mail for me this week, but it's one that I've been looking forward to so much this summer. It's the third book in Maya Banks' Breathless trilogy and it's finally about the character I was most intrigued by. I'm packing it in my bag for the beach this week, so hopefully I get some quality time with this one under the sun!


That's it for me! What did you all add to your shelves this week? 

7 comments:

  1. Nice! Haven't read this one but seeing it around a bit! Hope you enjoy it!

    My STS will be up tomorrow so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Burn is certainly popular this week. Come visit me as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visit me here now:

    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, that's awesome! If you've been looking forward to it, then quality over quantity! I've never read Maya Banks' books, but I'll look them up!

    Have an awesome weekend!

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never heard of this author, guess I should check her out.
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so jealous over "Burn". I want it so bad! I'll just wait for the library copy in a few weeks. Happy reading!

    Tsuki's STS

    ReplyDelete
  7. My mother-in-law loves this series :) So i got the final book for her early. she was thrilled. I hear its pretty good so maybe when she's done i'll read it.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...