Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Waiting on Wednesday (182)

 

This is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine where every Wednesday bloggers highlight a book that they are eagerly anticipating the release of!

The Impossible Vastness of Us
By Samantha Young 
Release Date: June 27, 2017
I know how to watch my back. I’m the only one that ever has.

India Maxwell hasn’t just moved across the country—she’s plummeted to the bottom rung of the social ladder. It’s taken years to cover the mess of her home life with a veneer of popularity. Now she’s living in one of Boston’s wealthiest neighborhoods with her mom’s fiancé and his daughter, Eloise. Thanks to her soon-to-be stepsister’s clique of friends, including Eloise’s gorgeous, arrogant boyfriend Finn, India feels like the one thing she hoped never to be seen as again: trash.

But India’s not alone in struggling to control the secrets of her past. Eloise and Finn, the school’s golden couple, aren’t all they seem to be. In fact, everyone’s life is infinitely more complex than it first appears. And as India grows closer to Finn and befriends Eloise, threatening the facades that hold them together, what’s left are truths that are brutal, beautiful, and big enough to change them forever…


--------------------------------------

A NEW SAMANTHA YOUNG BOOK. How did this book pass me by? While I haven't read a YA from Samantha before (has she written YA before!?), this one sounds so good. I love how it sounds like the main character really clashes with her love interest before they start to grow closer…and the fact that he's her soon-to-be stepsister's boyfriend…so juicy! I can't wait to read this one! 

1 comment:

  1. That's a new to me one! Doesn't sound like my kind of read but I hope you will thoroughly enjoy it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...