Saturday, May 20, 2017

Stacking the Shelves (244)

 

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what books they got throughout the week!

From Publisher

I got four books from different publishers this week and they all look so good! I freaked out when I opened up the ARC of When I Need You by Lorelei James. I had no idea I was getting an early copy and I love that series, so I can't wait to dive in to the upcoming release! I got a finished copy of Words in Deep Blue and it's absolutely gorgeous. The other two look like great reads with gorgeous covers and I can't wait to read them! 


That's it for me! What did you all add to your shelves this week? 

3 comments:

  1. Awesome haul of books this week. I hope you love all of them.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh nice! I need to read Moira's first book! Not sure if it was a series running with this new one or not! So behind! Lol! Hope you enjoy the new reads!

    My STS will up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to read the Library of Fates! I hope you enjoy all your new books :)
    Here is my STS 

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...