Saturday, May 6, 2017

Stacking the Shelves (242)


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what books they got throughout the week!

From Goodwill

I stopped by Goodwill yesterday and scored some great finds! I got the first two books for only $1 and I'm especially excited for The White Queen since there is now a show based on the novel. I found Harry Potter and the Cursed Child for only $2! And it was in perfect hardback condition! I haven't heard the best of things about the play, but I couldn't resist picking it up with that price! 


That's it for me! What did you all add to your shelves this week? 

5 comments:

  1. Nice! I remember in the very early days of my blogging I won a copy of The White Queen! Lol! Don't think I have it anymore as it wasn't really my kind of read. I still need to read the new Harry Potter play! So behind!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have The White Queen but I've never read it. So glad you got these books for such a great price.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Here is my STS 

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finished reading The White Princess, but not the White Queen, but I do love the TV Series.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw a preview for The White Queen show and it looks pretty good! And I've wanted to read some of Philippa Gregory's stuff for a while...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow great deals! I hope you enjoy all of these books, Jessica. Happy reading. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...