Saturday, May 27, 2017

Stacking the Shelves (245)

 

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what books they got throughout the week!

From Author/Publisher

I got two books this week that I am beyond excited for. I've read some books from AL Jackson before, but none in the series of the book she sent me. I have heard great things about that series, though, and the cover is gorgeous, so I cannot wait to read it! I also received an e-arc of Stay, book two in the WAGs series, which made me so happy! I loved the first book and am loving the beginning of this one! 


That's it for me! What did you all add to your shelves this week? 

1 comment:

  1. Nice! Those are new to me but I hope you positively love them!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...