This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!
This Week's Topic: Top Ten Books I'm Not Sure I Want to Read
I have a huge problem with reading books that are praised to no end, only to end up disappointed when I finally get the chance to read them. I guess I set out with such high expectations and the book just isn't as good as I thought it would be. Don't get me wrong, they're normally really good reads, but not as sensational as reviews make them out to be. So here are the top ten books that I really want to read, but am afraid I'll be let down because of all of the praise.
1. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
2. Legend by Marie Lu
3. Looking for Alaska by John Green
4. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
5. The Cuckoo's Calling by Roberth Galbraith (aka JK Rowling)
6. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
7. The Time Traveler's Wife by Audray Niffenegger
8. PS I Love You by Cecelia Ahern
9. Sweet Thing by Renee Carlino
10. A Little Too Far by Lisa Desrochers