This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!
This Week's Topic: Top Ten Books I Really Want to Read But Don't Own Yet
Okay, so I feel like the topics have been a bit redundant the past three weeks for Top Ten Tuesday. Two weeks ago, I listed the top ten books I'm not sure I want to read because of the hype. Then, last week I listed the top ten books people have been telling me I must read. And now I have to list the top ten books I really want to read. With such similar topics, I feel like my choices are a bit redundant, so sorry if I've been listing a few of the same books these past couple of weeks. But here is a list of books I'm dying to read and come so close to buying, but haven't actually given into yet.
1. White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L Armentrout
2. Of Poseidon by Anna Banks
3. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
4. Through to You by Lauren Barnholdt
5. Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
6. The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion
7. How to Meet Boys by Catherine Clark
8. You Had Me At Hello by Mhairi McFarlane
9. Biggest Flirts by Jennifer Echols
10. Wait for You by Jennifer L Armentrout