Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday (64)


This is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine where every Wednesday bloggers highlight a book that they are eagerly anticipating the release of!

The Lady Most Willing 
By Julia Quinn, Eloisa James, and Connie Brockaway
Release Date: December 26, 2012
Summary: Step into the glittering world of Regency and prepare to have your hearts warmed by Julia Quinn, Eloisa James and Connie Brockway...

During their annual Christmas pilgrimage to Scotland to visit their aged uncle in his decrepit castle, the Comte de Rocheforte and his cousin, Earl of Oakley, are presented with unique gifts: their uncle has raided an English lord's Christmas party and kidnapped four lovely would-be brides for his heirs to choose from ...as well as one very angry duke, Lord Bretton. As snow isolates the castle, and as hours grow into days, the most honourable intentions give away to temptations as surprising as they are irresistible.




Hmmm I'm really intruiged by this novel! I guess it's a novel-in-three-parts written by these three PHENOMENAL historical romance authors. Eloisa James is one of my favorite authors and I've enjoyed Julia Quinn's novels, so I'm excited to see how this one novel will turn out by being written by these three lovely ladies. It seems like the perfect Christmas romance full of scandal and secrets. I can't wait to snuggle up by the fire with this one! 

5 comments:

  1. Nice! Not one for historical romances--especially if there's no paranormal--but still, I hope you love this one once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not one for historical romances, well, I'm not usually one for historical anything, but I hope you enjoy this one!

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW for Reboot by Amy Tintera!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I'm definitely adding this to my list. I ADORE JULIA QUINN! Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not usually a romance reader but I think it's cool that the novel is co-written by three different authors! I'd be intersted to check out some reviews to see how that worked out :) Enjoy it once it's released, and thanks for stopping by my post earlier!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, fun. I love Eloisa James.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...