Saturday, November 10, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (27)


Stacking the Shelves is a new meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what they got throughout the week!

Library

I wasn't planning on getting any new books from the library because I have wayyy too many to read already, but I saw this one on the shelf and I just couldn't resist! I remember adding it to my TBR list on Goodreads awhile ago and it sounded so cute! I love any books involving traveling (Like Anna and the French Kiss. I love Stephanie Perkins' books!), so this one sounded like the perfect read for me. I hope it ends up being as good as it sounds! 


That's it for me! What did you all add to your shelves this week? I'd love to hear, so please share! 

9 comments:

  1. Nice! That one is new to me but I hope you enjoy it!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, be sure to stop by!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I loved Anna and the French Kiss! Any book that involves travelling (and PARIS!) is most likely to make its way to my TBR list. This one sounds really cute :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have still to read Anna and The French Kiss but I can't wait! I've not heard of the book you got but I will definitely look it up now. :)

    Happy Reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well here is to hoping you manage to work your way through your current books! Happy reading! ^.^ If you would like to check out my Stacking the Shelves you can do so here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul, I've never heard of that book but I hope you like it :)
    Old follower
    my StS
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2012/11/stacking-shelves-18.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love books with traveling too. Anna and the French Kiss is one of my favorite books, which is surprising to me, because I usually don't read contemporary at all. Thanks for sharing and I hope you enjoy your book.

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooo, I like your new layout! :) This is a new one to me. I hope you enjoy it!! I still haven't read Anna and the French Kiss... can you even believe it?! I know... I'm totally missing out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This book looks cute! I LOVED Anna and the French kiss too! :)

    Here's my Haul:
    http://romancebookie.blogspot.com/2012/11/imm-12.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. French Lessons is a good book. Just beware, you'll probably end up wanting chocolat au pain by the end of it. I know I did. Hope you enjoy it.

    This Week's Book Haul on Melissa's Midnight Musings

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...