Thursday, November 1, 2012

October Wrap-Up and November Goals


Wow, October is already over! Can you believe it? I'm so sad to say that I've probably read the least amount of books ever in the past month. And now I'm 4 books behind on my Goodreads To-Read goal for the year :( I know! Life has just gotten so busy, but I promise next month will be so much more better! Here are all of the books I got through this month...

Juliet Immortal by Stacey Jay
The Unfailing Light by Robin Bridges 
Hanging By A Thread by Sophie Littlefield
Cymbeline by William Shakespeare
All You Never Wanted by Adele Griffin 
The Tempest by William Shakespeare 
The King's Damsel by Kate Emerson

Like I said, it's not that impressive of a list. But I did manage to read some pretty great books! So make sure to check out the reviews if you get the chance to! Here are the books on my TBR list for November!

   

I know it's a lot, but I'm determined to make this happen! I really miss reading as much as I used to, so I'm definitely making it a super important priority in November. And I'll have a nice break from school during Thanksgiving, so I'll make sure to knock a few books out then too. 

Well, I hope you guys had a much better month than me and have a bright month ahead of you! Have you guys set any reading goals yourselves? I'd love to hear them! It'd me nice to know I'm not the only crazy person with ridiculous goals! Haha, well hope you guys have a great weekend :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    I really want to read Velveteen and Love and Other Perishable Items too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...