Saturday, November 17, 2012

Blogspiration (20)


This is a meme I found hosted by Growing Up YA and Saz101. Bloggers post something that inspires them every week and shares it with their followers! I love this idea, so I decided to try it out! Every Monday I'll share a picture/quote/video of something (most likely book related) that's inspired me this week :) 


Tehe, these are just too perfect. As long as I have a big book and a big cup of tea by me, life would be simply fantastic! If only the mug on the left were as big as the mug on the right, I would totally buy it. Maybe I can make one! That way it'd be a big cup talking about my fascination with big books. Oh my goodness, that would be perfect!! I definitely have to do that ASAP! Haha, it's the small things that make the life of a bibliophile so amazing :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...