Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday (59)



This is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine where every Wednesday bloggers highlight a book that they are eagerly anticipating the release of!

Just One Day
By Gayle Forman
Release Date: January 8, 2013
Summary: A breathtaking journey toward self-discovery and true love, from the author of If I Stay

When sheltered American good girl Allyson "LuLu" Healey first meets laid-back Dutch actor Willem De Ruiter at an underground performance of Twelfth Night in England, there’s an undeniable spark. After just one day together, that spark bursts into a flame, or so it seems to Allyson, until the following morning, when she wakes up after a whirlwind day in Paris to discover that Willem has left. Over the next year, Allyson embarks on a journey to come to terms with the narrow confines of her life, and through Shakespeare, travel, and a quest for her almost-true-love, to break free of those confines.

Just One Day is the first in a sweepingly romantic duet of novels. Willem’s story—Just One Year—is coming soon!




I haven't read any of Gayle Forman's other books, but once I discovered this one I just haven't been able to get it out of my head! This sounds like the absolutely perfect contemporary romance that it even involves Shakespeare! Allyson's journey sounds so amazing as she travels through France and England, looking for her true love. I just sigh thinking about what a fantastic read this is going to be. But it doesn't come out until January??? Why??? I really hope this book is worth the wait because I want this in my hands right now! Haha, guess I'll see it in January...

13 comments:

  1. Nice! Haven't heard of this one I don't think.

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gayle Forman! Been eyeing this book too. Great pick :D

    -Dannielle
    http://bookwhales.blogspot.com/2012/10/waiting-of-wednesday-18.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for bringing this one to my attention, the premise sounds awesome !! I still haven't read If I Saty though I really want to ... I love Shakespeare, England and I'm French so I'm dying to read this one! Great pick ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome pick, I really loved Gayle Forman's If I Stay and Where She Went!! I really do think you should pick them up before reading this one! they're also very short

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read any of her books yet either, but definitely have to change that soon. And this one sounds absolutely amazing! :)

    Carina
    Fictional Distraction

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds good, but it also sounds sad (like I'll need a box of tissues sitting next to me!). The European setting sounds beautiful, and it's definitely cheaper than a vacation. I'll be looking for this in January.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never read any of Gayle's books either, but I agree, the blurb does stick with you and just sound like it'd be a really good love story. :) Great pick!

    Our WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this one does sound so tempting! Thanks for sharing....and here's MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm disappointed to say that I have never read a Gayle Forman book before, and they sound amazing! I hope you are able to read this soon:)x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hmm. I haven't heard of this one, but it sounds interesting. I may have to check it out! :)
    - Shanise @ Camisado Mind

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pick. It sounds like a good read.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I still haven't read anything by Gayle Forman (I know!, but this sounds really good. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so excited to read this book. I'm happy it finally has a cover. This was my WOW pick last week. You should really read If I Stay and Where She Went.
    Waiting For Wentworth

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...