Saturday, October 6, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (22)


Stacking the Shelves is a new meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what they got throughout the week!

From Edelweiss

I only got one book this week, but boy does it look good! I finally got an Edelweiss account and can now get advanced ecopies of the best romances ever (aka Avon Romances)!! I'm so excited to see how many more good reads I can snag from this website! I haven't been able to read a good historical romance in quite some time, so I'm excited to get into this one! 



And that's it for me! What about you all? I'd love to hear what you added to your shelves this week, so don't hesitate to share :)

6 comments:

  1. Quality over quantity! I have an Edelweiss account, but haven't requested anything so far. NetGalley is more than enough :)
    Enjoy!
    My StS post is here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh that's one sexy cover. I like the cover a lot. Enjoy reading it.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh nice! Hope you enjoy this one! It's new to me!

    Happy Reading!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks steamy :)! I look forward to know what you think of this one .. Happy reading !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you enjoy everything you got this week.

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome books! I love Highlander romances and I'm going to have to put this book on my TBR list!

    have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...