Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Blogspiration (14)


This is a meme I found hosted by Growing Up YA and Saz101. Bloggers post something that inspires them every week and shares it with their followers! I love this idea, so I decided to try it out! Every Monday I'll share a picture/quote/video of something (most likely book related) that's inspired me this week :) 

What little bibliophile didn't want to be Belle when she was younger? Having a castle with a library full of books? Sounds like heaven! I would love to have an endless supply of books in my hand and an endless supply of tea in the other. Sounds like the perfect life to me :)



3 comments:

  1. Jessica, I LOVE ♥

    Seriously, would you believe my husband only saw Beauty & the Beast for the first time last year at the age of 29? Oh goodness, I saw it as a kid and wanted to *BE* Belle. I think she's the official Patron Saint of Book Bloggers ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Beauty and the Beast! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I totally pinned this to my book board on pinterest :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...