Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Blogspiration (15)


This is a meme I found hosted by Growing Up YA and Saz101. Bloggers post something that inspires them every week and shares it with their followers! I love this idea, so I decided to try it out! Every Monday I'll share a picture/quote/video of something (most likely book related) that's inspired me this week :) 



When I saw this picture, I though it was absolutely adorable! It's so true and it's exactly the way I see how reading should be to kids. I'm studying to be an English teacher, and this is what I want to inspire everyone to feel when they read. I love this feeling of having unlimited knowledge and experience at my fingertips thanks to my magical books, and it makes me so sad that there are people out there who don't get that at all. Reading can seriously change your life and allow you to have dreams you could never have had without them. Books are so magical and inspirational and I'm so happy they've found a special place in my life :)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome quote/pic. This is a great meme! I'll keep tuning in! :D I often post stuff like this on my FB and pinterest pages! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Jessica, this is so far PAST amazing I can't even... wow.
    I love it SO much, and I wish more people could look at a book and SEE this, isntead of seeing a chore.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...