Thursday, October 4, 2012

Follow My Book Blog Friday (57)


This is a meme hosted every Friday by Parajunkee, where book bloggers answer a question each week and check out how others answered it. It's a cool way for bloggers and viewers to connect and learn more about each other!


Question: What do you hope to accomplish with your blog? Is it to one day become an author yourself, just for fun, maybe to get some online attention, or maybe something very different? 

Answer: Hmmm, you know what? I haven't really thought about getting anything out of blogging other than having an outlet for my obsession for books. I have always loved to read, and now that I have a way to connect with people all over the world, receive free books to review, and share my own opinions on books, I can't believe how lucky I am. Seriously. If you dangle a book in front of me, I'm all yours...


Reading has been a way of life that I've been so lucky to have for as long as I can remember. Blogging is a way to make my nerdiness epic and cool instead of, well, nerdy. To anyone who ever makes fun of me for reading, I'm just like...


Please, does your blog have over 1,200 followers? Yeah, that's what I thought. Haha, so basically my blog is just a way to share how awesome reading is. I don't want to use it for any serious, professional aspirations because then I feel like the fun would just be sucked out of it. I absolutely love blogging and it's my way of getting away from life and doing something I really love. I don't want to lose any of its enjoyment, so I'm fine keeping things just the way they are. As long as I have my blog and my books, nothing can ever go wrong :)



13 comments:

  1. Great answer! Old follower just hopping through! :D My FFs are at Musings on Fantasia and LKHill. Happy Friday!:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower! I love your answer to this week's question. Also, if you need to restock your bookshelves, I'm hosting a giveaway on my blog in honor of Banned Books Week 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through. Yay for a Full House gif! I was obsessed with that show when I was younger.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah a blog has definitely helped tame me in my gushing about books! I finally have people to talk to about it, so I strain to calm myself with reviews! It's been a lot of fun!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha! LOVE your answer. :D I agree with everything you've said. :)

    Old follower here!


    It would be great if you could stop by our Feature & Follow Friday post.

    Sarika.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a great answer, and I loved Full house when I was a kid.
    Old foller.
    My F&F
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2012/10/friday-56-5-friday-feature-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the answer! And adorable gifs, lol.

    New follower. :)

    My FF @ Her Fiction Fix

    ReplyDelete
  8. The full house girl was great, nice answer.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/10/feature.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL love your answer and so true!

    Happy Weekend!

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great answer! I know, some people think that I am ridiculous for having a book blog, but I love it! Boo to them!

    Old follower.

    Christina @ Ensconced in YA
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your answers!! <3
    Just poppin' in to say howdi!
    Have a Beautiful & Bookish Weekend! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great answer! :)

    New follower.

    Click HERE for my FF.

    Louisse @ The Soul Sisters

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...