Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Books to Read If You're in the Mood for Some Yummy Athletes


This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!

This Week's Topic: Books to Read If You're in the Mood for Some Yummy Athletes

I have always loved a good sports romance, but as I've grown older and my romance tastes have matured, I have fallen in love with more *cough* adult *cough* sports romances. The men in them are just so delicious and I love the sports they play! If you're an athlete lover like me, you need to pick up these books! 


1. The Deal by Elle Kennedy
2. The Mistake by Elle Kennedy
3. The Score by Elle Kennedy


4. Scoring Wilder by RS Grey
5. One Tiny Lie by KA Tucker
6. Whatever Life Throws at You by Julie Cross


7. Curveball by Kate Angell 
8. All Broke Down by Cora Carmack 
9. All Lined Up by Cora Carmack 


10. Final lap by Erin McCarthy

2 comments:

  1. Great list!! I love Cora Carmack's Losing It series and already have the first book in the Rusk University series. I'm glad to see that you enjoyed it!! I really need to start that series.

    My TTT: My TTT: http://jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2016/03/top-ten-tuesday-books-to-read-if-you.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...