Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (4)


This is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine where every Wednesday bloggers highlight a book that they are eagerly anticipating the release of! 


Deadly Cool
By Gemma Halliday 
Release Date: October 11th
Summary: Hartley Grace Featherstone is having a very bad day. First she finds out that her boyfriend is cheating on her with the president of the Herbert Hoover High School Chastity Club. Then he's pegged as the #1 suspect in a murder. And if that weren't enough, now he's depending on Hartley to clear his name. Seriously? Not cool. But as much as Hartley wouldn't mind seeing him squirm, she knows he's innocent, and she's the only one who can help him. Along with her best friend, Sam, and the school's resident Bad Boy, Chase, Hartley starts investigating on her own. But as the dead bodies begin to pile up, the mystery deepens, the suspects multiply, and Hartley begins to fear that she may be the killer's next victim.


Just by reading the summary, I get a Pretty Little Liars vibe from the story, which is definitely a good thing! I usually don't read mysteries, but this one sounds like a really good one! And I absolutely love the cover! Her eyes are so pretty and it gives off a chilling vibe you also get from reading the summary. And I bet there's a bit of romance that is going to happen in this book, which is just what I love. I seriously can't wait for this book to come out! I hope the story is as good as the cover and summary are! 


6 comments:

  1. OOh I've seen this one around! It sounds like an interesting read!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard of this one, but I will have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh I CANNOT WAIT to get this one! I believe I have an ARC for it headed on its way to my mailbox actually, I am pretty excited to get my hands on it! ;)

    You can see what I'm waiting on this week at the link below :) Also, if you're looking for a giveaway to enter or a giveaway hop to participate in, I have both going on right now!

    Lea @ LC's Adventures in Libraryland

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like a good book! Mysteries mysteries... I'll check this out!

    Here's my WOW

    Happy Wednesday!

    ~April

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen some hype about this book, and it definitely looks very intriguing. The cover reminds me A LOT of Infinite Days, but the story is nowhere similar. Great pick! :)

    My WoW :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...