Saturday, August 6, 2011

Shelf Candy Saturday (1)


Shelf Candy is a meme hosted by Five Alarm Book Reviews and every Saturday, bloggers choose a book whose cover really catches their eye. I know you're not supposed to judge a book by it's cover, but I always do, so I'm choosing books whose cover alone made me pick it up. So I hope you enjoy my shelf candy! 



I am absolutely in love with this cover and every time I look at it I am really in the mood for a cupcake. I was at the library a couple of weeks ago browsing the shelves when I saw the title on the spine of the book. I thought it sounded interesting, so I picked it up and I could feel my mouth water as I saw the cover. I didn't even read the blurb, I stuck it in my bag and checked it out. I love it when I find a cover that alone can make me pick up the book. I couldn't find anything about the person who designed it, but they did a seriously awesome job! So this is my shelf candy for the week :) 




4 comments:

  1. Very cute cover. I like covers too. And this one does make me want to eat a cupcake....but a chocolate one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice post! I love how you share your personal thoughts on the cover. I agree, this cover is Shelf Candy worthy, in more ways than one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes me want a pretty pink cupcake!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok; I *MUST* Get this book. ASAP.

    The cover? Thank goodness I just tossed some muffins in the oven, otherwise I'd need to start baking.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...