This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!
This Week's Topic: 10 Wishes I'd Ask the Book Genie to Grant Me
1. To give me a copy of November 9 RIGHT NOW. I don't know how much waiting I can handle any more!
2. Give me the library from Beauty and the Beast. I would DIE if I had this library!
3. Let me have lunch with all of my favorite authors whenever I wanted (and whenever I could fit in their schedule…I know they are very busy people!). Just having a half an hour conversation with any of my favorite authors would be incredible.
4. Give me a time turner so that I can turn back time when I finish a book and start a new book and read for as long as I want without having to worry about being late for anything. No time in the real world would pass and I can read ALL THE BOOKS I WANT.
5. Give me all of the money I want so that I can then go and buy all the books that I want. And then I would put all of my beautiful new books in my beautiful Beauty and the Beast library.
6. Make Mr. Darcy real so that I can marry him and we can live happily ever after.
7. While he's at it, also make every single book boyfriend I've had real so that I can just marry them all. They totally wouldn't mind sharing :)
8. Give me all of the bookmarks I want from my favorite shops. This means I'd have the adorable bookmarks from Craftedvan and My Bookmark!
9. Transport me to Harry Potter World in Florida and let me have the whole place to myself. Diagon Alley, here I come!
10. Give me the PERFECT reading chair where I could spend hours reading while feeling like I'm sitting on a cloud, but a cloud that wouldn't make me want to fall asleep. Nope, I have to stay awake to read all of the amazing books I get to buy with the Genie's money!