Saturday, October 3, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (163)

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what books they got throughout the week!

From Publisher

Three very different, yet equally amazing books arrived for me this week! I love me some Maya Banks, so I can't wait for her newest book. I'm really intrigued by Rebel, Bully, Geek, Pariah and am excited to see how that one turns out as well. I haven't heard of A Song for Ella Grey before, but just look at that cover! Guess I'll just have to see how that one is! 

From Amazon
I am beyond excited to finally own this book. My sister read it a long time ago and raved about it, so I'm shocked that it has taken me this long to get myself a copy! Hopefully it's as good as everyone says it is!

From OTSP Secret Sister

I got my September package from my OTSP secret sister and I absolutely love it! The coloring book is so pretty and I HAVE A COPY OF EMMY & OLIVER!!! This book is a highly anticipated book for me and I am so excited to have a copy! And can we stop and look at those adorable macaroon stickers?? I'm obsessed with them! Thanks secret sister!!


That's it for me! What did you all add to your shelves this week? 

5 comments:

  1. EMMY & OLIVER!! EMMY & OLIVER!! EMMY & OLIVER!!!!! As you can I'm so excited for you to read this book. It's so cute!!! I listened to the audio and ohmygosh I was just in cute heaven!!! Also Forgiving Lies, YAYAYAYAY!!! I need updates on both these books when you read them. (Which should be after The Deal and Scoring Wilder!) (I think I just made a TBR for you...ooops lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the Secret Sister Package. I totally love the Coloring Book. It looks like a really great one. I enjoy coloring a lot.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul! I do love the cover of A Song for Ella Grey. I hope you enjoy them all. Happy reading!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got a copy of Rebel Bully Geek Pariah too, I can't wait :) Your OTSPSecretSister package is awesome!! The stickers are super cute.

    My StS

    Ashley @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hadn't heard of Rebel, Bully, Geek, Pariah before, it looks interesting! Great haul!
    Check out my STS

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...