Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Author Duos I Would LOVE to See Write a Book Together

 
This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!

This Week's Topic: Author Duos I Would LOVE to See Write a Book Together

1. Colleen Hoover and Jamie McGuire
I don't even know where to being with these two. I mean, seriously, do I need an explanation? I am obsessed with these two authors and the kind of books they can create. There is always so much emotion and even more chemistry and heat between the main couple. Any romance these two could write together would actually burn through the pages. PLEASE MAKE THIS HAPPEN! 

2. Katie McGarry and Simone Elkeles 
These two ladies know how to write a bad boy love interest and make them totally irresistible. I love how the girls in their books are always so adamant about NOT falling for the bad boys but, of course, always do. I would love to see what kind of new couple Katie and Simone could come up with together and what situations they would put their characters through to give their readers a heart attack. Ughhhh I can just see the amazingness now! 

3. Stephanie Perkins and Rainbow Rowell
Both of these authors create books with the most lovable, quirky characters ever. Could you imagine what would happen if you put their brains together and out came a story? The characters would be even more lovable and you know that the romance would just be too sweet to handle. 

4. Cora Carmack and Elle Kennedy
I am obsessed with sports romances, specifically the new adult sports romances written by Cora and Elle. I think that putting those two tighter would be absolutely beautiful and they would be able to create some breathtaking men. Their stories have girls who are feisty, but also could use a guy to help them through some of their troubles. Their books never have a boring moment and I can just see the heat they could create! 

5. Susane Colasanti and Sarah Dessen
I grew up on these two authors and loved their adorable YA romances. They always dealt with sweet couples and main characters who were going through very emotional times. Their books are the staple to any YA romance collection and I think they would come up with the best YA romances together. 

6 comments:

  1. OOh nice! Lots of new to me authors there!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are interesting duos you have there

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I haven't read Katie McGarry, but I think I should! And #5 would be awesome. :)
    My TTT
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Colleen with everyone please LOL

    Check out our TTT list!

    Leydy @ OUaT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've only read Rainbow Rowell of all these... ack. So behind!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much with this fantastic new web site. I’m very fired up to show it to anyone. It makes me so satisfied your vast understanding and wisdom have a new channel for trying into the world.
    Taruhan Bola
    Agen Sbobet

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...