Saturday, October 24, 2015

Brand New Design!


I have had the same design for what feels like forever. I was looking at some of my favorite blogs and came across Harlequin Junkie's blog and fell in love with the graphics and fun colors. I decided it was time for a change, so I have a completely new header! 



I originally wanted a turquoise watercolor background and LOVED how it looked, but all of my posts' text has a white background because of when I copy and paste certain information from other posts/Goodreads. I had started to individually change every post, but with over 1,800 posts, that got old pretty fast. So, I decided to opt for a white background and I actually really love how it looks! 

What do you guys think? Do you like the new header? Let me know what you all think! 

7 comments:

  1. this looks good and clean. Thumbs up
    ailyn
    http://honesty-virtue.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the colors you choose. It looks really good.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new header, Jessica! The colours are super pretty and the wreath looks great :D

    Zareena @ The Slanted Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am truly inspired by this online journal! Extremely clear clarification of issues is given and it is open to every living soul. I have perused your post, truly you have given this extraordinary informative data about it.
    Agen Sbobet
    Judi Bola

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am very happy to read this. This is the kind of manual that needs to be given and not the random misinformation t hat's at the other blogs. Appreciate your sharing this best posting.
    Lyn Bet
    Lynbet.com
    www.lynbet.com
    Lyn Bet
    Lynbet.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...