Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Waiting On Wednesday (185)



This is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine where every Wednesday bloggers highlight a book that they are eagerly anticipating the release of!

Love Fortunes and Other Disasters
By Kimgerly Karalius
Release Date: May 12, 2015
Summary: Love is real in the town of Grimbaud and Fallon Dupree has dreamed of attending high school there for years. After all, generations of Duprees have successfully followed the (100% accurate!) love fortunes from Zita’s famous Love Charms Shop to happily marry their high school sweethearts. It’s a tradition. So she is both stunned and devastated when her fortune states that she will NEVER find love.

Fortunately, Fallon isn’t the only student with a terrible love fortune, and a rebellion is brewing. Fallon is determined to take control of her own fate—even if it means working with a notorious heartbreaker like Sebastian.

Will Fallon and Sebastian be able to overthrow Zita’s tyranny and fall in love?


-------------------------------------

Like always, it was the cover of this gorgeous book that caught my eye. When I read the summary, the story definitely promised to be as whimsical and adorable as the cover. I love the idea that Fallon is determined to find her high school sweetheart who she will one day marry. And who is this "notorious heartbreaker" Sebastian? I will definitely be picking this one up when it comes out in May! 

12 comments:

  1. I am very excited for this book too. Love the cover and it sounds super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cover is very eye-catching, I can see why it won your attention.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was my WOW a couple weeks ago. Swoon Reads always does such a fantastic job with their covers. They are always so adorable. I hope the story will match the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It does have a cutsy type of cover that can be appealing.

    Stormi
    WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really, really want this book! Not just for the beautiful cover :) Great pick!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, I've never heard of this author but I like the sound of this book! And Sebastian – definitely want to get to know Sebastian ;) Thanks for sharing :)

    My WoW
    Zareena @ The Slanted Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never come across this book but it sounds like a fun read- and the cover is just gorgeous! :D Here's my WoW, a retelling of Captain Hook! :-) http://emmasbookery.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/hosted-by-breaking-spine-happy_11.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. This book does sound really cute. I'll have to give it a try. Thanks for sharing.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am looking forward to this one as well.

    My WOW http://readingawaythedays.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/waiting-on-wednesday-30.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. This cover is really cute! Thanks for sharing :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  11. This sounds super cute! Thanks for sharing. Adding it to my TBR.

    My WoW: http://saraella.com/2015/03/waiting-on-wednesday-shades-of-doon.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...