Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Recently Added to My To-Be-Read List


This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!

This Week's Topic: Top Ten Books I Recently Added to My To-Be-Read List

You won't even begin to believe how big my TBR list is right now. I know there is no way I can read all of the books I want to read in my lifetime and there are always going to be more books released that I want to read too! Oh, the struggles of a reader. But here are the most recent books I've added to my to-read list on Goodreads! 


1. Dearest Clementine by Lex Martin
2. Paperweight by Meg Haston
3. 21 Stolen Kisses by Lauren Blakely 


4. The Truth About Jack by Jody Gehrman 
5. Torn by KA Robinson 
6. Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins 


7. More Than Music by Elizabeth Briggs
8. My Best Everything by Sarah Tomp
9. A Darker Shade of Magic by VE Schwab


10. The A to Z of You and Me by James Hannah

10 comments:

  1. I've not read any on your list, but I've heard a lot of good things about A Darker Shade of Magic. Here's my TTT list
    http://mountainrhinestones.blogspot.com/2015/03/top-ten-tuesday-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read more than music before and it was okay :)
    My Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Torn was great - I need to finish the series now!

    TTT @ Krista's Dust Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Rebel Belle! It was so much fun! I've seen 21 Stolen Kisses on a few lists today. Paperweight and A Darker Shade of Magic are definitely on my tbr list! I hope you get to read and enjoy these soon!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! I still need to read Rebel Belle myself! Have only had it since its release!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that cover for Paper Weight!!! I want!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list! Everyone seems to love Rebel Belle so much. I'm glad to see that I am not the only one who hasn't read it. I'm super excited for A Darker Shade of Magic too.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great list. I just ordered A Darker Shade of Magic yesterday. I hope it lives up to its hype.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sometimes I think about how great it would be to buy a book and read it straight away because I don't have a tbr list...! How cool would that be!!! OK so that won't happen with my book hoarding habit but to get it down to just 100 would be an occasion for a big party...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I’d have to check with you here. Which is not something I usually do! I enjoy reading a post that will make people think. Also, thanks for allowing me to comment!

    Saigon-ict.edu.vn
    Information
    Click Here
    Visit Web

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...