Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Books On My Spring TBR List




This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!

This Week's Topic: Top Ten Books On My Spring TBR List

It seems like I always have a looming TBR pile that I want to read. How can there be so many good books out there in the world and more amazing books continue to be released? This Spring, I'm hoping to get through some new books that are releasing soon and some old books that have been on my shelves that I've been meaning to get to. With Spring Break coming up, I hope to make a good dent in that TBR pile and catch up on some much needed reading! 


1. The Start of You and Me by Emery Lord
2. Things We Know By Heart by Jessi Kirby
3. Jesse's Girl by Miranda Kenneally 


4. Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson
5. The 27 Club by Kim Karr
6. Confess by Colleen Hoover


7. Nowhere But Here by Renee Carlino
8. Because You'll Never Meet Me by Leah Thomas
9. Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas


10. Wild Hearts by Jessica Burkhart 

14 comments:

  1. OOOh nice! These are pretty much new to me ones except for ToG! Hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thumbs up for Throne of Glass! It's one of those series that gets better and better with each subsequent book. The hype around it isn't for nothing. :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only one I've heard of is Throne of Glass! I don't know much about the genres I don't read I'm afraid! Good luck with your reading and I hope you enjoy them all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Confess and Since You've Been Gone are two I really want to read. I've heard great things about both.Jesse's Girl and The Start of You and Me sound good, too. There are just too many books to choose from! Great list!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Start of Me and You made my list too. However I just finished it. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

    My TTT
    LisaILJ @ I’ll Tumble for YA

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read Throne of Glass a few weeks ago and absolutely loved it! I hope you find it enjoyable too :D

    Here's my TTT if you would like to check it out :-) My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gah! Throne of Glass! Oh I hope you get to that pretty this Spring and that you love it as much as I did :D Fear not if you're not totally won over though, a lot of bloggers I'm friends with weren't totally sold until they read either the prequel The Assassin's Blade OR the sequel Crown of Midnight...and then they were hopelessly hooked haha! Hope you can get to all of these this Spring^^ Here's my TTT post this week!

    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  8. Things We Know by Heart is on my list as well. I adore Jessi Kirby! I liked The Start of Me and You. I hope you do too!

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great list! Because You'll Never Meet Me is one of my most anticipated releases. It just sounds like one of the most interesting books I'll ever read. I've heard such great things about Since You've Been Gone and the rest of Morgan Matson's novels, especially Amy & Roger's Epic Detour. I hope you enjoy all of these when you get to them!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Start of Me and You is also on my Spring TBR. I adored Open Road Summer so I am hoping this one meets my expectations. I am so glad you are getting around to reading Since You've Been Gone. That is one of my all time favorite books. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am starting Throne of Glass this week, I am quite nervous, everyone seems to love it so I hope it lives up to the hype!

    Ashley @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
  12. very nice information,thanks gan to share information in website
    cara mengembalikan pigmen kulit yang rusak

    ReplyDelete
  13. very nice information,thanks gan to share information in website
    obat penggumpalan darah di kepala tradisional

    ReplyDelete
  14. thank you for the information, interesting post. I hope this content can be benefits for anyone.
    pengobatan untuk sembuhkan penebalan lapisan dinding rahim

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...