This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!
This Week's Topic: Top Ten Books On My Spring TBR List
It seems like I always have a looming TBR pile that I want to read. How can there be so many good books out there in the world and more amazing books continue to be released? This Spring, I'm hoping to get through some new books that are releasing soon and some old books that have been on my shelves that I've been meaning to get to. With Spring Break coming up, I hope to make a good dent in that TBR pile and catch up on some much needed reading!
1. The Start of You and Me by Emery Lord
2. Things We Know By Heart by Jessi Kirby
3. Jesse's Girl by Miranda Kenneally
4. Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson
5. The 27 Club by Kim Karr
6. Confess by Colleen Hoover
7. Nowhere But Here by Renee Carlino
8. Because You'll Never Meet Me by Leah Thomas
9. Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas
10. Wild Hearts by Jessica Burkhart