This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!
This Week's Topic: Top Ten Books I Would Classify as ALL TIME FAVORITE BOOKS From the Past 3 Years
Wow, all time favorite books? From the past 3 years? Oh my goodness, that's quite a daunting task. How can I possibly choose 10 of my favorite books out of the hundreds I've read over the past three years?
1. Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
2. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
3. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
4. Breathe, Annie, Breathe by Miranda Kenneally
5. Before Jamaica Lane by Samantha Young
6. Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
7. Open Road Summer by Emery Lord
8. Crash Into You by Katie McGarry
9. The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
10. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins