Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Would Classify As ALL TIME FAVORITE BOOKS From the Past 3 Years



This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!

This Week's Topic: Top Ten Books I Would Classify as ALL TIME FAVORITE BOOKS From the Past 3 Years

Wow, all time favorite books? From the past 3 years? Oh my goodness, that's quite a daunting task. How can I possibly choose 10 of my favorite books out of the hundreds I've read over the past three years? 


1. Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
2. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
3. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte


4. Breathe, Annie, Breathe by Miranda Kenneally 
5. Before Jamaica Lane by Samantha Young
6. Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire


7. Open Road Summer by Emery Lord
8. Crash Into You by Katie McGarry
9. The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey


10. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins



10 comments:

  1. OOoh The 5th Wave! That was a good one!! Cannot wait for the final book this year!!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only one I've read here is the 5th Wave which I found to be ok. I hear rumours of a possible film getting made which could be interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list!! I loved all three books in the Anna and the French Kiss series. I just finished reading my first Colleen Hoover book (Slammed) and really enjoyed it. Maybe Someday is still on my TBR list. Breathe, Anne, Breathe is another one I plan on getting to soon. I'm happy to see that you enjoyed them!!

    Here is my TTT: http://jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2015/03/top-ten-tuesday-favorite-books-from.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Read beautiful disaster and t'was amazing.
    Top Ten Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list! Isla and the Happily Ever After is definitely on my list as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are so many authors on her that I'm dying to read - Stephanie Perkins, Samantha Young, Colleen Hoover. All look great. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved The 5th Wave. The second book wasn't as good, but I still can't wait for the final book! I really need to read Beautiful Disaster and Crash Into You. Great list!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great list!! I loved Maybe Someday and Breathe, Annie, Breathe, too!!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes yes yes yes!!!! <-- my thoughts as I read your list! Fantastic books and also some of my absolute faves!!! (side note: Confess is just a week away!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great picks! The 5th Wave is so awesome and I love Stephanie Perkins' novels. I've only read Anna and the French Kiss-I really need to continue on! Have a great week! :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...