This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!
This Week's Topic: Top Ten Books From My Teen Years That I Would Like to Revisit
Oh boy, I was a reading machine in high school. I would walk out of the library with stacks of books and read wherever and whenever I could. I distinctly remember flying through my AP Chemistry work so that I could sneak in some extra time to read my book at the end of the period. I would definitely love to revisit some of my favorite books from my teen years!
1. Private (Private #1) by Kate Brian
2. Moonlight (Dark Gaurdian #1) by Rachel Hawthorne
3. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by JK Rowling
4. Waiting For You by Susane Colasanti
5. The Boyfriend League by Rachel Hawthorne
6. Keeping the Moon by Sarah Dessen
7. Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
8. Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
9. The Boys Next Door by Jennifer Echols
10. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare