Monday, March 10, 2014

Weekly Roundup [3/4-3/10]


The first week of March has come and gone, and it was a pretty good week! Over the weekend, I watched the entire first season of Bates Motel on Netflix and it was so good. Seriously, I couldn't stop watching until I had finished all 10 episodes. Do any of you watch it? I'm pretty sure it's on TV for the second season, so I'll have to catch the episodes live now. I can't wait to see what happens next to Norman and his mom! In regards to reading, I have read some great New Adult novels within this past week and am still craving more. I love how that genre has become so popular, because there are so fantastic stories that have been coming out that I end up devouring within a day or two of starting it. I have some more New Adult novels lined up to read next week, and I can't wait! Oh, and Spring Break is only two weeks away! I'll just be hanging out at home, but I am so excited to spend an entire week hanging out with my sister, reading all day long. It can't come soon enough! 

Reviews
Afterparty by Ann Redisch Stampler
Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
Some Like it Wild by M Leighton
Deeper by Robin York

Memes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...