Monday, March 24, 2014

Weekly Roundup [3/18-3/24]


Happy Spring everyone! Not only is it officially spring, but it's actually Spring Break, which is awesome. I seriously needed a week to escape from school work, so this break could not have come soon enough. I started my break off right by seeing Divergent on Saturday and it was so good! I was freaking out the entire time (how perfect was Four??) and I'm already dying to watch it again. A 2 1/2 hour movie couldn't have gone by faster. It was that good. Granted, it's been awhile since I've read the book, but I thought it was a great adaptation! I've got some more movie dates planned with my sister for the rest of the week, and I can't wait! Between that and my books, I'm going to be one happy girl :)

Book Reviews
Perfect Together by Carly Phillips
Don't Even Think About It by Sarah Mlynowski
What a Woman Wants by Judi Fennell

Memes

Giveaways
What a Woman Wants by Judi Fennell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...