Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Books on My Spring 2014 TBR List


This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!

This Week's Topic: Top Ten Books on My Spring 2014 TBR List

Oh, there are so many books coming out this Spring that I can't wait to get my hands on. Seriously, I know I'm not going to come even close to reading them all because there are so many. Here are the ones I'm really hoping to read and am looking forward to the most…

1. Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira
2. The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E Smith
3. Take Me On by Katie McGarry

4. Biggest Flirts by Jennifer Echols
5. Second Star by Alyssa B Sheinmel 
6. Now and Forever by Susane Colasanti

7. The Last Forever by Dev Caletti
8. What I Thought Was True by Huntly Fitzpatrick
9. The Museum of Intangible Things b Wendy Wunder 

10. Open Road Summer by Emery Lord

9 comments:

  1. Woow! You got great books in your top 10.
    I hope they are published soon and you can read them soon as well.

    Mariska
    My Top 10

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list!! I really want to read The Geography of You and Me this spring/summer as well. Several of these other books are on my TBR list, they just didn't make my TTT.

    Here is my TTT: http://jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2014/03/top-ten-tuesday-books-on-my-spring-tbr.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take Me On sounds pretty spicy ;D Kickboxing romance? Awesome. I'm also intrigued by The Geography of You and Me, because I loved The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight. I'm also a fan of Susane Colasanti..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! I think all of these are on my TBR list but the Museum of Intangible Things sounds so good and I love the cover!!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE LETTERS TO THE DEAD and TAKE ME ON are both on my list, too! Ahh, and I just finished reading SECOND STAR today! I'm still processing it! It's amazing how Peter Pan can be so exact in today's contemporary world, ahh!!!! The cover for THE MUSEUM OF INTANGIBLE THINGS is so cute! I haven't heard of it! Enjoy everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice lineup!! Seeing a lot of Love Letters to the Dead! Read Second Star myself and it was an okay read--you might like it more since you enjoy contemps! Hope you love all these once you read them!

    Here's my Tuesday post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oohh I really want to read Love Letters to the Dead and The Geography of You and Me, too!! A couple of these I've never heard of, but definitely looking them up now:) I love the covers of all of them, they're all so pretty!!

    Emily from Blue-Eyed Bibliophile

    ReplyDelete
  8. Most of those books are on my list, too! I'm especially excited for Open Road Summer and Love Letters to the Dead--I've been hearing a lot of great things about them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great picks! I am looking forward to reading a few of these myself, especially Open Road Summer (the wait for that is KILLING ME!), Love Letters to the Dead, What I Thought Was True (I have an e-ARC and will get to it soon, YAY!) and Second Star. I hope you find the time to get to them all :) My TTT.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...