Friday, March 7, 2014

Follow My Book Blog Friday (126)


This is a meme hosted every Friday by Parajunkee, where book bloggers answer a question each week and check out how others answered it. It's a cool way for bloggers and viewers to connect and learn more about each other!

Question: Recommend some of your favorite back-list books- books that are at least a few years old (I'm thinking 5-10 years old rather than the classics). 

Answer: Oh gosh, this question brings back so many good memories of snuggling up with some of my very first YA romances. I just want to give them big kisses for being so awesome, but I'll let Zac do the honors


And now that that's done, onto my favorite books that are from around 5-10 years ago…


Oh, the memories! I devoured every single one of these books in high school and will never forget them. When I first got into YA romance, I think I read every single one of the Simon Pulse Romantic Comedies. They were so good! And that's how I first discovered Jennifer Echols, who has become one of my favorite authors of all time. Let's not forget about Kate Brian! I discovered her in my early years of reading and still love her, no matter what pen name she writes under. I would love to go back and reread all of these fantastic books. It's been over five years since I've read any of these, and I'd love to revisit each of these stories. I'd feel like a young teenager all over again :)

7 comments:

  1. Oh that Zac Efron gif <3 Just love! All the books on this list look amazing, though I haven't read them yet. Thanks for sharing!
    New follower :)

    -Kimi at Geeky Chiquitas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Meg Cabot books! And the Zac Efron gif is a nice touch :) Great picks.

    Old Follower
    My FF .
    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. I havent read these books but will surely check them out now..:)
    New GFC follower
    My FF

    -Njkinny @ Njkinny's World of Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY THE MEDIATOR SERIES!!! I chose that one too! I looooooooooooooooooved this series with a passion! Soooo cannot wait for book 7! Hope Meg's working on it now!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven’t read any of these books yet they look interesting tough I’ll be sure to check them out :)
    P.S. followed you :)
    MyFFF

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've read a bunch of the books you listed! I also think I read every single one of the Simon Pulse Romantic Comedies. They were just so quick and fun.

    I'm a new follower via Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...