Monday, December 30, 2013

Weekly Roundup [12-24-12/30]


Hello, everyone! I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas because I sure did! Between working nights at the zoo and spending time with my family, there really hasn't been much time for anything else! Well, expect for reading of course :) This time of year is always so much fun because not only does this week include Christmas, but my dad and brother's birthdays as well. And New Year's! So it's a very busy time, but I get to spend pretty much all of it with my family, which is definitely a treat after spending months away at school. I've been doing a lot of shopping lately, and I'm heading out again today for even more! Who doesn't love shopping at this time of year? Well, I hope you guys have a good New Year's and great start to 2014! 

Book Reviews
Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
Bitter Spirits by Jenn  Bennett
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin 

Memes
 

Miscellaneous

1 comment:

  1. I’d have to check with you here. Which is not something I usually do! I enjoy reading a post that will make people think. Also, thanks for allowing me to comment! Information Information Information

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...