This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!
This Week's Topic: Top Ten Books I Read in 2013
Wow, I have to narrow it down to only ten? This year was an absolutely fantastic year in regards to reading for me. I exceeded my Goodreads reading goal by over 40 books and I read so many good novels. Seriously, SO MANY good books that were all...
But I will try my hardest to narrow them down to my top ten favorites!
1. Crash Into You by Katie McGarry
2. Before Jamaica Lane by Samantha Young
3. Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson
4. Wallbanger by Alice Clayton
5. Hopeless by Colleen Hoover
6. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
7. Just One Day by Gayle Forman
8. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
9. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
10. Lord of Darkness by Elizabeth Hoyt