Thursday, December 26, 2013

TBTB Secret Santa


Hello, everyone! I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas! I sure did and I can't wait to share with you my bookish gifts later on this week. 

Right now, though, I want to share with you guys my Secret Santa gift from The Broke And Bookish 4th Annual Secret Santa. I love Secret Santa exchanges, but I never knew that The Broke and Bookish actually hosted one, so when I stumbled across it in November, I knew I had to sign up. On Christmas Eve, a package was delivered to my house and it was my Secret Santa Gift! Helen from My Novel Opinion was my secret santa and she is so sweet! She sent me so many amazing goodies that are absolutely perfect for me! Here are some pictures…


The package arrived all wrapped up and looking super adorable! Helen sent me a Christmas card as well as a post card. Once I read those, I dug into the goodies!


I had mentioned that I loved baking, so she sent me some adorable holiday cookie cutters and a chocolate baking book. Then, she sent me caramel chocolates (and caramel's my favorite, so that was very exciting), a set of three mini notebooks, Time Between Us, and Looking for Alaska. I am so ready to crack open those books! I have been dying to own them, and now I do! Thank you so much to Helen for such a wonderful secret Santa package! It's absolutely perfect for me :) 

Were you guys involved in any Secret Santas or sign up for The Broke and Bookish one? I'd love to hear what you all got!

1 comment:

  1. How cool! If I had known that they were doing one, I would have totally signed up! So jealous that you got to do something so cool! ;0)
    What a fun time! I will have to pay closer attention next year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...