Saturday, September 8, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (18)


Stacking the Shelves is a new meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what they got throughout the week!

From the bookstore
 

Since I've gotten three boxes of review books in the past month, I decided I should lay off buying any more fiction books until I've made a large dent into the ones I already have. Half Price Books was having a 20% sale for Labor Day, so I knew I HAD to go and ended up finding these fabulous cookbooks! I'm kind of obsessed with cupcakes right now, so when I saw these books there I just had to have them! They are full of so many adorable recipes and I can't wait to try them all out!



And that's all for me! What did you all add to your shelves this week? I'd love to hear :)


6 comments:

  1. I love to see cupcakes, they are so cute and pretty. But at the moment my choice for baking sweets are cake pops. Even prettier.
    Bakerella has a good blog for sweet treats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yum!

    My STS will be up tomorrow so be sure to stop by!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh nice! I had a book for cupcakes for my birthday. Happy reading and Happy cooking!

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUPCAKES! mmm...very good choices!

    Enjoy!

    -Marybeth P.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YUMMY! I should swear off sugar but this is making me crave for more!

    Talk Supe BB&B

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...