This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!
This Week's Topic: Top Ten Books On Your Shelf Since Before You Started Blogging That You STILL Haven't Read Yet
I have been blogging since May of 2011, which is over FIVE YEARS AGO. How crazy is that? My book collection has exploded since then, but I have had a decent amount of my books since before I started blogging. Sadly, there are still some books on my shelves that I haven't read yet. Here are some of the ones that have been on there for more than five years!
1. Legally Blonde by Amanda Brown
2. Lucky T by Kate Brian
3. The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
4. Tuck Everlasting by Natalie Babbitt
5. Crazy Wild by Tara Janzen
6. Cocktails for Three by Madeleine Wickham
7. The Wedding by Nicholas Sparks
8. The Choice by Nicholas Sparks
9. Something Blue by Emily Giffin
10. Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens