Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I'd Buy Right Now If Someone Handed Me a Fully Loaded Gift Card

 
This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!

This Week's Topic: Top Ten Books I'd Buy Right Now If Someone Handed Me a Fully Loaded Gift Card


1. Paper Princess by Erin Watt
2. The Kiss of Deception by Mary E Pearson 
3. Moonshot by Alessandra Torre


4. Stealing Home by Nicole Williams
5. The Hard Count by Ginger Scott
6. Bittersweet by Sarina Bowen


7. Idol by Kristen Callihan
8. PS I Like You by Kasie West
9. Swear on This Life by Renee Carlino 


10. Wicked Heart by Leisa Rayven 

6 comments:

  1. Looooved Kiss of Deception! Nice picks! Love the cover to that last book too!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kasie West's books look so good! They definitely calling my name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, lots of books I'm excited about or loved. You should definitely get the Erin Watt books, Idol and Bittersweet. I'm looking forward to PS I Like You. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! I've only read Kiss of Deception but I enjoyed it! Happy reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S. I Like You sounds like such an awesome book! I've never read anything by Kasie West but I've heard such god things about her novels.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read any of these, but I just added four books from your list to my TBR list!

    Lori,
    http://loriscreativity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...