This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!
This Week's Topic: Top Ten Books On My Classroom Bookshelves
This week's topic was anything to do with school. Since I am a teacher, I thought it'd be fun to share my favorite books that I have on my shelves for my kids to read. I have three full bookshelves in my room and now that I'm teaching two periods of guided reading, it is my mission more than ever to find the really good books that my kids will love. So here are the best books that I have in my classroom!
1. Everything Everything by Nicola Yoon
2. Nowhere But Here by Katie McGarry
3. Nowhere But Here by Catherine Gilbert Murdock
4. Denton Little's Death Date by Lance Rubin
5. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by JK Rowling
6. Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella
7. Dare You To by Katie McGarry
8. Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard
9. Private by Kate Brian
10. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green