This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!
This Week's Topic: Top Ten Books I Recommend the Most
Oh my gosh, only ten? I feel like practically every book I read I tell my sister and friends, "Oh my gosh, you have to read this book!" Haha, I'll do my best to think of ten that I have seriously loved and think that everybody needs to have in their lives. I know I'm going to forgot a ton of amazing books, but here's what I could think of off the top of my head!
1. The Entire Harry Potter Series by JK Rowling
2. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
3. The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
4. Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
5. The Statistical Probability of Love At First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
6. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
7. Divergent by Veronica Roth
8. Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout
9. Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
10. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare