This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!
This Week's Topic: Top Ten Books I HAD to Buy...But Are Still Sitting On My Shelf Unread
Oh boy, I have a ton of books. And I haven't read a lot of them. Who has the time to read every single book on their TBR list? Seriously, I would love to be let in on the secret! It seems like the pile never ends and there are books I have to read for review that just push back the books I've bought for pleasure. Seriously, every time I look at my bookshelves and see all the books I really really want to read, I'm just like...
Because I have no idea how I'm going to read them all! Hopefully I can find time to read them because I have some fantastic books on my shelf that I'd really like to read sometime in the near future! Here are the top ten that I was SO EXCITED to finally have in my hands but never got the chance to actually read.
1. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
2. Paper Towns by John Green
3. Dark Kiss by Michelle Rowen
4. A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin
5. Graceling by Kristin Cashore
6. The Hobbit by JRR Tolkein
7. Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
8. The Predicteds by Christine Seifert
9. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
10. City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare