This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!
This Week's Topic: Top Ten Books At the TOP of My Spring 2013 TBR List
Oh, there are so many books I want to read that are coming out this spring! I really hope I can find a way to get my hands on them because they all look so amazing! Who knew one season could bring so many awesome books? Some of my absolute favorite authors have new books coming out, so I can't wait to read them. Well, here are the ones I'm most looking forward to reading this spring!
1. This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E Smith (Release Date: April 2)
2. Golden by Jessi Kirby (Release Date: May 14)
3. All I Need by Susane Colasanti (Release Date: May 21)
4. Once Upon A Tower by Eloisa James (Release Date: May 28)
5. The Book of Broken Hearts by Sarah Ockler (Release Date: May 21)
6. Going Vintage by Lindsey Leavitt (Release Date: March 26)
7. How Zoe Made Her Dreams (Mostly) Come True by Sarah Strohmeye (Release Date: April 23)
8. While We Were Watching Downton Abbey by Wendy Wax (Release Date: April 2)
9. That Time I Joined the Circus by JJ Howard (Release Date: April 1)
10. The Art Of Wishing by Lindsay Ribar (Release Date: March 21)