Monday, December 3, 2012

Weekly Roundup [11/27-12/3]


It's December! Yay! December is honestly one of my favorite months and I couldn't be happier we've finally entered this time of year. I only have a week and a half of school left before I can go home for Winter Break and enjoy FOUR WEEKS of reading and spending time with the family. I cannot wait to finally have the time to read all day long without having to worry about any tests or homework that I have to get done. Oh, if I can only survive these next 9 days! Until then, here's what you've missed in the past week on Peace Love Books :)

Book Reviews
An Heiress at Heart by Jennifer Delamere

Memes

Interview/Giveaway
An Heiress at Heart by Jennifer Delamere

1 comment:

  1. 4 weeks of vacation? Lucky duck. Don't I wish that I had 4 weeks of vacation.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...