Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday (71)


This is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine where every Wednesday bloggers highlight a book that they are eagerly anticipating the release of!

My Name Is Rapunzel
By KC Hilton
Release Date: 2013
Summary: Fairy tales are for children. My name is Rapunzel and I will tell you my story. I will tell you the truth.

YA - Full description to come.












Oh my gosh. Doesn't this book look absolutely amazing? And that one line summary has me just begging for more! What's her story? What's the truth? I have absolutely no idea but I still want to read this book right now! And I have no idea when in 2013 this book is supposed to come out, but when it does you can bet I'm going to find a way to get a copy into my hands as soon as possible! 

9 comments:

  1. Whoa!
    I am speechless I know I'm too old but I love fairy tales especially re-told versions.
    I can't wait!!!
    The cover is breathtaking.
    Check out my WoW:
    http://mylittlecosycorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like fairy tale retellings, some are very innovative.

    Check out my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love retellings. It does sound incredible. I definitely can't wait to read this one either. Thanks for sharing.

    Here's mine

    ~Danica Page
    Taking it One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOH, I love fairy tale retellings! I want to read this one! Thanks for sharing :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. You definitely have me wondering. I think Tangled is actually one of my favorite movies :) I know, I know, it's animated. But I love fairy tales. Here's my WoW. Old Follower :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry! I left the link for The Reading Cave's Top 10. It's a great list, but it's not my WoW.

      Delete
  6. OOoh! Remember hearing about this one! Loving the fairy tale retellings!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do love the cover to this. I kind of wish there was more of the summery. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. Will definitely look out for it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...